Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2023

World Dream Day Today/Tonight?πŸ˜΄πŸ›ŒπŸ’€

I'm glad this episode of the
'White Shores' podcast dropped before my bedtime, as it will give me something to sleep on tonight:-)
Sweet dreams:-)

UPDATE: September 25, 2023
Your Night Vision: Lauri Quinn Loewenberg
It looks like another two
'White Shores' podcast episodes on dreaming dropped after I wrote this post.

It's probably the morning where Theresa is, if she is living in England, but here in Australia it's bedtime.
I doubt very much that I'll remember any dreams I have tonight if the last month of dreaming is anything to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment