Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 10, 2023

Feeling Tense Mr. Knowles?💗🧠😍

Kylie Minogue is about to drop another single off her new album 'Tension' and I can already feel the tension in the blood of my old paranoid mate Christopher Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog as the blood rushes to his brain ... and other parts of his anatomy maybe ... like his heart;-)
I wonder if Chris has read Tolstoy's 'The Kreutzer Sonata' yet?
Chris sounds like he is heading in Tolstoy's direction mentally as he ages to me ... or P.K.Dick's, who ironically shares December 16 as a birthday with Beethoven.
Born on the 16th ... of December?🍼👼
My blog stats right now:-)
Glad to see my old mate Gordon White from 'Rune Soup' is still reading my blog.
The Weird Kidz?🏕🌲
How's the weather in
Paraguay?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment