Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 10, 2020

Happy Birthday Max von Sydow?

You've got to be kidding me, is that a goat staring up at Jesus?-)
Born April 10th?
Linda Blair and Max von Sydow in The Exorcist (1973)
Max von Sydow/CROWn/Corona-ry?
From Jake Kotze's Instagram feed
To me personally the Jesus/Easter story is nothing but mythology, not that I see myself as an atheist, because I do believe in one spiritual unified force, but there is no one world religion that I could say ticks all the boxes for me.
And no, I don't believe in Satan or Lucifer either, if that's what you are thinking I'm into, because to me that is just one more myth.
But I couldn't help thinking this morning how ironic it was that when I tore off yesterday's date from the Chinese calendar hanging on my kitchen wall that there was Jesus hanging on my wall on this movable yearly Good Friday date of April 10th, just also happening to be the late actor Max von Sydow's 91st birthday.
Max passed away this year in the month of March.
I'm all for a good scary story though.
And who doesn't like hot cross buns and Easter eggs?
Happy Easter to you, whether you are a believer or not.

UPDATE: April 11th, 2020
Left click on triangle to make BIGger to the eye:-)
I wake up this Easter Saturday  Holy Saturday (Black Saturday) morning and I (eye?-) see that Jake has 666 Instagram followers now:-)
"Holy Saturday (Latin: Sabbatum Sanctum), the Saturday of
Holy Week, also known as Holy and Great Saturday, the Great Sabbath, Black Saturday, Joyous Saturday, Hallelujah Saturday (in Portugal and Brazil), Glorious Saturday (in the Philippines) or Easter Eve, and called "Joyous Saturday" or "the Saturday of Light" among Coptic Christians, is the day after Good Friday.
It is the day before Easter and the last day of Holy Week in which Christians prepare for Easter.
It commemorates the day that Jesus' body lay in the tomb and the Harrowing of Hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment