Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 15, 2023

MeMe Analysis?🐘💩🤣

To
me understanding just what a meme is is like trying to understand what "Gnosticism" is when it comes to the elephant in the room -
Talk Gnosis Podcast
The Gnostic Wisdom Network
I found the 'Talk Gnosis' podcast when I was doing a search for podcasts that David Brakke had been a guest on.
The Return of BS Conspiracy
Theories About Gnosticism
And while I don't consider myself a "Gnostic" ... whatever that is ... I did find some interesting episodes to listen to at the 'Talk Gnosis' podcast apart from the David Brakke episode.
I am a member of the Liberal Catholic Church, even though I haven't been to a service for decades, so the talk above with Fr. Douglas Bess I found interesting at the Apple Podcasts site, where the longer talk takes place.
As much as I still like the Liberal Catholic Church, I had/have no ambition of being anything other than a layperson who takes communion on Sundays.
I had ... and still have ... no ambition of rising through the priesthood.
But enough about me and back to the MeMes:-)
TAXI for Mr. Knowles?!🚕😵🚖🕳🐇
No wonder I know so much about MeMes?
Chris[t] Knowles?
Chris Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog regularly publishes just blog posts full of MeMes he finds amusing on the net, which I think says more about what he finds appealing and amusing more than what's really trending on the WWW meme scene.
Pepe and Kermit the Frog ... and Q ... Memes and the Rainbow Connection?
Aeonic Comics: Occult Art to Enchant You
But I found it interesting listening to another
CH
RIS from MemeAnaylsis talk to the host at the  'Talk Gnosis' podcast about MeMes.
I hope that cleared things up as far as memes go;-)
The Little Mermaid/Siren Meme?

2 comments:

  1. Sigo tu blog desde hace unos meses, también leo a Chis Knowles, de hecho nos seguimos recíprocamente en twitter, hay cosas en las que coincido conél y otras no.

    En otro orden de cosas, te envío una recopilación de memes mindfuck que hice tanto en esta entrada de mi blog como en sis comentarios:


    23 Imágenes, memes y gifs mindfuck recopilados por Chitauri (se irán añadiendo más en comentarios) 🤡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned your blog site in my post about the movie 'Tetris' and even used your Tetris GIF in the post -
    https://brizdazz.blogspot.com/2023/06/tetris-in-2023.html
    I find Chris' free blog amusing and often read his wacky posts, but he is no "syncromystic" guru in my book and seems to be floundering in his own deep and depressing thoughts when it comes to the world that HE perceives he is living in, I think.
    But then again, I've heard so called "sync friends" refer to me as a "deranged mind" on some podcasts they have been on talking about what they think synchronicity is, thinking I wouldn't hear them or not caring what I think they think about me.
    I see them as lesser sync gurus than I see Chris as one ... but I forgive their ignorance when it comes to a subject they really know little about [as do I admittedly] but are setting themselves up as "experts" on the subject with their books and podcasts.
    So much for the so called "SYNC Community" I say :-P
    Alan Abricadabra Green from the SYNC Book "community" used to say getting "sync-heads" together was like hearding cats, but it's like one big cat fight in that "community" I reckon ;-)

    ReplyDelete