Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 19, 2024

Boy Swallows Universe ... and That Red Bridge at Darra?πŸŒ‰

When I was watching the
Netflix series 'Boy Swallows Universe' with my youngest son and saw the red bridge in the distance from a scene that was meant to be an underpass in Darra, I said to my son how that was a big mistake having that red bridge showing in the distance, as most people in Brisbane would know the red bridge is nowhere near Darra.
I sent my son the two You Tube's above about filming locations used in BSU and he sent me a picture he took of the bridge and the under/overpass, as he lives not far from it himself.
That red bridge is the bridge that I wrote about which was used in the movie 'Fortress' -
2020: Fortress Queensland?
I would have been more impressed if he sent me a picture of a smashed up red VW under that overlookpass;-)
A Red and a Yellow Shining VW Playing Chicken?πŸŽ₯πŸ”πŸ“–

No comments:

Post a Comment