Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 15, 2024

A New Tasmanian Flag as Queen Mary of Denmark Takes the Throne?♕🌏

I guess I'm a bit biased with most my DNA (39% if I can believe my Ancestry.com DNA results ... at this time in history) originating from Denmarkfrom my mother's side of the family, but I like seeing an Aussie being made queen of the land that some of my ancestors came from, who I am sure would be blown away if I could do a Marty McFly and travel back in time to when they landed in Maryborough, Queensland ironically, and tell them the news as of January 15th, 2024:-)
Not that I can speak a word of Danish to save my life:-P
And on a tragic coincidental note I see that Mary's mother died from complications following heart surgery on the 20th of November 1997, when Mary was 25, and November 20 just happens to be my mother's birthday.
39% of my DNA is Danish/Swedish?
Are Home DNA Kits Really Accurate?🧬
I'm going to write to the Tasmanian Government to request that they rename 'Spirit of Tasmania' the 'Queen Mary' before I make a trip across the Bass Strait again -
I Sat by the Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment