Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 9, 2024

Should I Still Flamin' Go?πŸ”₯πŸš’πŸŽ†πŸ¦©

I was thinking in late December 2023 about making my New Year's resolution for 2024 to travel to Singapore in 2024 to celebrate my 60th birthday later in that year, but I heard a song called 'January' by the band 'Pilot' come on the radio randomly with the words "don't go, don't go" and I thought to myself, do I really want to go? 
""January" is a pop rock song recorded by Scottish rock band Pilot
Written by David Paton and produced by Alan Parsons, "January" was the sole number-one single in the UK for Pilot, coincidentally going to the top of the charts on 26 January [Australia Day] 1975."
And now in January reading about plane disasters and near disasters, I'm not so sure that I want to go after all, or if the risk is worth it?

UPDATE: January 10th, 2024
I bought a keyring I found for sale in an Op Shop late last year to motivate myself for a 2024 trip to Singapore and have it hanging to the left of me at my computer desk.
If my team the
Brisbane Lions win the 2024 AFL Grand Final, then I will go to Singapore (the Lion City), before the Year of the Dragon is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment