Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 22, 2024

Is The Door in The Wall by H G Wells a Ghost Story or Sci-Fi?πŸ‘»πŸ“•⚛πŸšͺ

I've been listening to H.G.Wells' short stories after writing this post -
And I found the same short story on a ghost story podcast and a Sci-Fi podcast, so which is it?
The Door in the Wall by H. G. Wells 
I found it rather eerie that the Sci-Fi podcast uploaded the podcast episode on my birthday last year:-)
And I couldn't help thinking of my "owld mate" Mike Clelland with his door metaphor, which I wrote about in these old posts -
Pareidolia, Owls, Synchronicity and March the 6th?
And on the subject of birds, doors and time machines, here is a podcast episode (above) of PKD's that I listened to a while back, since I'm reading PKD stories at present, which Mike might relate to;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment