Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 13, 2024

NASA Have a "Serendipitous Discovery" Within Our Own Galaxy?πŸŒŽπŸš€πŸ€©

Astronomers have discovered a surprising light "signal" outside of our galaxy after analysing 13 years of data from NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope.

"It is a completely serendipitous discovery," he said at the event in New Orleans.
"We found a much stronger signal, and in a different part of the sky, than the one we were looking for.
The subsequent burst of light was stretched by the expansion of the universe over 13 billion years and was first detected in the form of faint microwaves in 1965."
Timing is everything, don't you(?) think?-)
I awoke this morning thinking that there was a new podcast that I had to listen to that I would find very interesting ... and there was (the free part of it anyway ... because I ain't a subscriber)!
And I don't have "Alexa" or "Siri" to tell me suggest what I should listen to ... but something sure is telling me something from beyond our galaxy it seems to me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment