Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 17, 2024

Australia Day 2024 Falls on a Full Moon at the Tail End of the Year of the Rabbit?πŸŒπŸ‡πŸ°

Even though
2023 was known as the Year of the Rabbit in "western" countries of the world, Australia Day 2024 still falls in the Chinese Year of the Rabbit, as the Year of the Dragon doesn't start until the new moon in February 2024.
And it looks like the lunatics are coming out of the woodwork early, by looking at the Australian news media lately, as the fights start again about the date Australia Day falls on.
Maybe instead of a fixed date like January 26th, the holiday should take place on the day of the full moon in January/February, much like Easter takes place on the weekend of the full moon in March/April?
That should give the lunatics a date to aim for:-) 
Australia Day 2024 Falls on a Full Moon?πŸŒπŸŒ•πŸΊ
The graffiti read
"
5 days 26 Jan Aussie Oi Oi Woolies F*** U"
I think that bloke doesn't know what date Australia Day falls on, as going by his vandalism of the Woolies store in Brisbane in the news story above he seems to be referring to this Friday, when Australia Day is the following Friday:-P
And while I don't like to see idiots vandalizing stores and going on like lunatics over a supermarket chain like Woolworths sucking up to the "woke" crowd in order to boost sales, or not be "cancelled" by wankers wokers, I like the cartoons in my local paper below:-)
I'll still be celebrating Australia Day and flying the flag, no matter what day the government hold it on, and not because I'm celebrating the landing of the first fleet, it will be because I love the country of my birth.
Maybe some people think that makes me a lunatic, too?-)
Oh, and I finally got to see the movie 'Harvey' for the first time this week when I bought a copy of the DVD from an Op shop for $1.
I found the movie rather disappointing to be honest and will be donating this movie to a neighbourhood lending library on my next trip before Easter>;-)
It's not one of my favourites, that's for sure:-)
And I must say that while I'm happy with the current Aussie flag, I wouldn't mind seeing the Tasmanian flag changed;-)
A New Tasmanian Flag as Queen Mary of Denmark Takes the Throne?♕🌏
Maybe we should just make Australia Day the first Tuesday in February like we do for the other Australia Day in November?-)
Picking a Winner?

No comments:

Post a Comment