Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 13, 2024

Time To Talk with Sean Sennett Michael Nesmith? πŸŽ€πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ’

I wrote a post about how I found Sean Sennett's podcast show 'Time to Talk' in this recent post -
The Monkees' Mike Nesmith joins
Sean Sennett on Time To Talk
And I was blown away when listening to a podcast episode uploaded on October 6th, 2021, just two months before Michael Nesmith would die from heart failure on December 10th, 2021.
Sean even asks Michael in that episode how the heart was going, to which Michael replied, fine.
The funny thing is that the guy whose donated CDs I wrote about buying in this recent post, also donated 'The Monkees' CD pictured above and below, which I also bought -
Squaring the Circle (The Story of Hipgnosis)? ⬛⚫℗
I also own a DVD of The Monkees' film 'Head', which is part of a seven-film box collection I bought for the movies 'Easy Rider' and 'The Last Picture Show', more than for The Monkees' movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment