Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 25, 2024

Yowies, Sharks and Rugby League ... What Are the Odds?πŸ‰πŸ₯š

I personally don't believe in Yowies or Bigfoots, but I found a create full of NRL Yowie eggs on the shelf of my local supermarket and being a bit of a gambler decided to buy one and see if I could land a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Yowie first time.
I didn't though.
I ended up with a Penrith Panthers Yowie.
Australian Mint and Australia Post Release Yowie Coins?
But in the yellow plastic egg was a picture of all 17 Yowies there was to collect, so at least I had an image in my mind what I was after now, as far as the Cronulla-Sutherland Shark Yowie I was after for the next time I went shopping for one.
Just wishful thinking, you say?-)
And as luck, or psychic skill would have it, on my second attempt I placed an image of the Cronulla-Sutherland Shark Yowie I was after in my mind and moved my hand of the top of the dozen or so eggs that were on the top row of the box, and stopped over the top of the one I thought would have the Yowie I was after.
My Happiest Birthday Ever
And when I got home, I found out that my "guess" was right:-)
Which goes to prove that every now and then you can be lucky -

No comments:

Post a Comment