Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 31, 2024

Off with the Fairies?πŸ§šπŸ‘€

I recently watched the movie
'Fairy Tale: A True Story', which is based on the real little girls who sucked Sir Arthur Conan Doyle into believing their fairy tales, but in this movie the fairies are portrayed as being real -
I've heard of people tripping out on drugs and having fairy and elven experiences, but how real is a hallucination, right?
Fairies, Aliens, DMT, Psychics and Shamans
And I even heard a guy who swears he has seen a Troll like creature that seemed real to him, as a child running a very high temperature, although he seems to believe even crazier stuff than that as an adult running a normal temperature, these days;-)
And now Dr. Bernie Beitman is interviewing people who are into fairies
I think I need a drink now:-)
I hear that a Red Bull might give me wings?
We all like to believe in fairy stories of some kind or another, don't we?
Yowies, Sharks and Rugby League ... What Are the Odds?πŸ‰πŸ₯š

No comments:

Post a Comment