Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 1, 2024

Dream Scenario?πŸ›ŒπŸ’€πŸ˜΄

I don't usually remember my dreams, but I'll have to keep an eye out for Nick Cage from now on ... or at least the character he plays in 'Dream Scenario';-)
Nicolas Cage returns as the unlikeable Paul,
who keeps suddenly cropping up in
people's dreams
The music video (above) features the band setting up their instruments playing the song within the Brisbane CBD, but blown up to "King-Kong" size. 
They dwarf the Brisbane CBD skyline then take on other parts of the world. 
At the end, the band finishes the song while standing on top of Australia.
The song was written by Powderfinger and produced by Nick DiDia
It was released as the lead single from Powderfinger's seventh album, Golden Rule, in 2009.
I write about this album and its artwork in my next post.
Golden Rule (album)
Storm Passes

2 comments:

  1. We are all special I guess! Anyway, enjoy 2024 and your dreams.
    ~ Good wishes, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike.
    And my all your dreams come true in 2024 ... but not the nightmares.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete