Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 4, 2024

The Death's Head DoMinATRIX?☠ πŸ’€

Interesting talk by Bernie Beitman and Robert Moss about "coincidence" in the above video.
I've read a few of Robert's books over the years, but the ones I have owned I have given away.
I've written a few posts over the years about reading Robert's books, with a lot of links to them in this old post -
Drumming into Coincidence the Healing Drum?

UPDATE: January 4th, 2024
I sign out of my email account and up pops a suggestion that I might be interested in an active dreaming course run by Robert Moss:-)
Wrong AI ... I'm not interested ... even if it is free.
Ironically, I just donated my 'Rainbow Dreaming' book to a neighbourhood lending library at West End on the night I went to see Kate Ceberano give her talk at the Avid Reader -
Rainbow Dreaming: The Book
Molokai: The Story of Father Damien/The White Lotus?𐩕

No comments:

Post a Comment