Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 23, 2020

Is Self-proclaimed Alien "Experiencer", Carl Merryweather, on the Path to Filming His Own Alien Abduction?

First night of camping scene from 'The Blair Witch Project'
A 1999 selfie?-)
I haven't seen the movie 'Skyman' yet, as I live in Australia and VOD platforms won't rent it to anyone outside of the land of the free yet for some reason.
I guess the film makers of 'Skyman' see us outsiders as some sort of a threat?-)
Film Threat Podcast: Skyman
The only reason I want to see this movie is that Dan Myrick admits to reading Mike Clelland's book 'The Messengers', so I want to see just how close the main character is based on Mike.
I'm currently up to the chapter in Mike's book about death and owls, so to watch 'The Blair Witch Project' for the first time in my life a few days ago and to see the first night of camping scene where one of the documentary filmmakers hears two noises in the night, the first one he says sounds like an owl, and the second cackling, I couldn't help thinking that this was a sign of preeminent death.
The guys in Blair Witch certainly could have used Mike Clelland's backpacking skills in that forest:-)
Interesting since in interviews people keep mentioning the owl scene in 'Skyman' and just how cool it was.
Indie Film Team Talk: Skyman (with Dan Myrick)
Beyond Burkittsville: An Interiew With 'Skyman' Daniel Myrick
Dan certainly has been doing the podcast rounds to promote the 'Skyman' film, but if you want my money Dan you had better release the movie internationally soon, otherwise I'll just watch a free pirated copy if and when I find one.
Mike Clelland's and the SKYMAN's March 15th Dream Synch?

No comments:

Post a Comment