Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 26, 2022

Archives of the Impossible and Psychic Media?

Conspirinormal 402- David Metcalfe 4
Conspirinormal Podcast #402
I stumbled across this recent 'Conspirinormal' podcast episode above when I was looking for podcast episodes about 
Malachi Martin for my last blog-post -
Who Was Malachi Martin?
Art and Analysis from the fluid margins of a shifting world
The 'Conspirinormal' podcast's hosts talked to David Metcalfe about a conference recently put on at Rice University by Jeff Kripal where Jeff played cat herder to a group of authors and "experts" in the field of the weird.
Oddly enough I wrote a post in April this year about giving all of my Jeff Kripal books away to a secondhand bookstore.
The Significance of Spiritual Epiphanies with Jeffrey Kripal?
I've also written posts about David Metcalfe before on my blog, so I was keen to hear this recent podcast about the Rice University get together.
I found it amusing that the podcast was uploaded on 
Pi Day (March 14th/3/14) and recorded on March 9th, as it reminded me of a post I wrote on March 9th, 2019 about the weirdness of March 14th or Pi Day -

No comments:

Post a Comment