Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 22, 2021

THE SAUCERS WILL KEEP THEIR SECRETS: MetCALFe and Trends in the Year of the Ox?

Ufo T-Shirts Designed and Sold
by 
David B Metcalfe
Let's F#ck on Pork Day?-)
I hadn't heard of
David Metcalfe until this year when I heard him on the free part of Whitley Strieber's 'Dreamland' podcast uploaded on July 16th, synchromystically enough:-)
  
And as much as I like Whitley Strieber and some of his books, I've always seen Whitley as the Mr. Magoo of the pop cultural and UFOsphere in the metaphorical sense.
Margoo Robbie Day?-)
But David Metcalfe is a fresh voice and viewpoint to me in this Year of the Ox ironically enough.
After I listened to David on the free part of 
'Dreamland' I put in an Apple Podcast search to see what other shows David Metcalfe had been on in the last few years, and to me these talks were even more insightful.
Episode 373-David Metcalfe 3 
UFO
Media and Skywatch TV
What I like about Metcalfe's work as opposed to the myopic UFO and "synchromystic Know it all" crowd is that he seems to have his eye on the synchromystic Jungian ball in the air IMO, without making any hard and fast judgments. 
And I found it interesting how David makes the observation between clowns and plagues in the "collective unconscious" in that 'Conspirinormal' podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment