Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 17, 2018

Jasun Horsley Examines the Intersection of Social Engineering and Spirituality?

Jasun Horsley, Socio-Spiritual Engineering |392|
Very interesting talk with Jasun Horsley over a the Skeptiko site about Jasun's book 'Prisoner of Infinity', which I have written about in a previous post, although I'm yet to buy Jasun's book and read it ... but it is on my "to read" list -
The Stanley Hotel - The Story of Room 217/237, Stephen King/Stanley Kubrick and 'The Shining'?
I tend to side with Alex here as far as Strieber goes, but all valid lines of reasoning by Jasun, as well, I think.
And a much-improved interviewing style by Alex from some of his previous talks with guests I thought.
And I agree with Alex about Strieber being an important piece in this weird puzzle, so I can't wait to hear these future talks lined up at Skeptiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment