Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2020

'Fighting' Stars Create Stunning Visual Spectacle?

A green eye?
My eye taken on my iPhone
Astronomers have captured the moment two companion stars collide with each other, creating a stunning spectacle
The astronomers discovered that the stars violently lashed out at each other. And it makes for a beautiful image
As soon as I had read the news story about  this new green-eyed nebula I went in to compere it to the Hour-glass nebula poster on my bedroom wall and there staring down at me from the ceiling was a gecko.
Chameleon Eyes?
Well, Speak of the Devil, More Lizards?
I can't recall the last time I saw a gecko in my home since I've been living here, if ever.
I've heard them chirping in the ceiling, but I've never spotted one running around in my home that I recall, until now.
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
I hope that the next time I'm down at the observatory that they have posters of this new nebula for sale.
Maybe the universe is trying to tell us something;-)
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!

No comments:

Post a Comment