Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 4, 2020

2020 Cosmic Energies - Expect the Unexpected!?

Posted on the new moon of January 24th, 2020?
#24 Kobe Bryant dies on Australia Day January 26th, 2020?
The Melbourne Storm?
Hindsight can be a bizarre synchromystical vantage point, even just a few weeks into the future, I think.
I've never been anywhere near Uluru in my life, but I would like to go and walk around it sometime in the future.
I was listening to Alexis Brooks from 'The Higher Journeys' podcast talking about her second visit to the Outback and Oz's biggest rock, Uluru.
My 2020 'HOOPLA' diary?
The 2020 Australian Calendar dates in my HOOPLA diary
GAME OVER?!
Looking back at the last few weeks the day after the Super BOWL (February 4th, 2020) here in Oz (we're a day ahead of the USA if you were thinking Feb 4 ain't the day after the Super Bowl, we watched it live on Monday around midday) and seeing that it was played at 'Hard Rock Stadium' and was won by the Kansas City Chiefs was certainly amusing for me.
2016 NRL grand final the Sharks
beating the
Melbourne Storm:-) 
And when I heard Alexis say that she was caught in a bad storm at Melbourne airport, I couldn't help thinking back to my post about buying the 2020 diary with the shark and the lightning bolt on the front -
Back to ... School?
Broke Ground in 1985?
Listening to Alexis talk about her Australian adventures in her January 24th, 2020 podcast was very eerie when listening to
the podcast posted about Kobe Bryant's death on her 
January 29th, 2020 podcast, considering that January 26th, 2020 was Australia Day, as well -
Kobe Bryant/Daddy's Home/Australia Day?
That Pleiadian lady has all the answers, doesn't she?-)
If THEY Are Not Spacecraft, What Else Could UFOs Be?
Buckle up!
We are in for a rough ride this year I feel, as if it ain't bad enough already.
It's not far to go until 2021;-)

UPDATE:
Dear Diary, 2020 turned out a big disappointment in more ways than one for a lot of people:-(
Especially us Sharkie supporters.
Melbourne Storm won the 2020 NRL Grand Final beating the Penrith Panthers 26 - 20
I guess that I should have seen that coming;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment