Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2020

The Future of New Thinking Allowed and a Call for Volunteers?

With me being the CEO of the Illuminati I thought it only fitting that I should give Jeff a soapbox on my blog to have the chance to reap in the cash rewards of making millions of dollars a day, like I do with my blog.
If you have read this far into the post then I'm afraid it may be too late for you to get out of volunteering to help out.
Doing nothing is not an option for you now I'm afraid ... or should I say you're afraid.
I should state that this trick doesn't work on every reader of this post, only the intelligent ones:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment