Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 5, 2020

On the Nature of Evil?

A good (pun intended:-) and somewhat disturbing discussion about the subject of evil with Kevin Annett.
Personally I can't stand kiddie fiddlers or people who won't take responsibility for THEIR own evil ways and crimes and try to pin it onto a mythical archetype like the devil.
I find it somewhat amusing how Kevin says near the end of the interview about turning it around 180 degrees, when I notice that EVIL spelled backwards is LIVE and that DEVIL spelled backwards is LIVED.
And on the subjects of whistle-blowers and child sexual abuse, I saw this news story about a NRL referee in the Australian media yesterday -
I’m a survivor of child sexual abuse’: NRL referee Gavin Badger’s brave story

No comments:

Post a Comment