Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 2, 2020

THE PHENOMENON?

I haven't seen 'The Phenomenon' yet, but it's on my "to watch" list when it comes out, since I've heard in the above Richard Dolan radio interview with the director James Fox that Jacques Vallee was the science adviser and consultant for the film.
I've just finished reading the above two Jacques Vallee books, and having not long ago watched the intriguing movie
'Witness of Another World' with Jacques making an appearance I must say that Jacques' works are now on my radar, pardon the pun:-)
The Shamanic Journey of HUMANO?
TODAY IN HISTORY: The world's 'most documented UFO sighting of all time'?
A scene from the movie 'Communion'

No comments:

Post a Comment