Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 9, 2020

Birds of Prey and Groundhog Day?

Note the Groundhog in the poster of the movie
that's been
whacked at the box office?-)
Woke-marketing and Birds of Prey?
I saw the 'Birds of Prey' poster at the top of this post at the Dendy Cinema in Brisbane on Thursday when I went to the cinema with my youngest son to see 'The Lighthouse' and I asked him if he could see that movie being a smash or a bomb(shell;-) and we both agreed it would bomb.
The Lighthouse vs Jonathan Livingston Seagull?
As much as I love Margot as an actress, there is no way I would fork out $12.50 to see 'Birds of Prey', like I did for 'The Lighthouse'.
August 6th, 2021?!
There's a number of movies featuring the Margot Robbie 
Harley Quinn character in production, including a re-boot of
'The Suicide Squad' slated for the anniversary of
the bombing of Hiroshima (August 6th, 2021), so that could be a sign ... and not a good one either:-)
If I had money invested in these future Harley Quinn movies I'd be calling Life Line now.
And I'm not joking, either:-)
I wouldn't worry too much about Stuckman's review Margot, as he didn't like CATS, either;-)
'He Will Live Up in the Sky' and the Game of Conspiracy?

UPDATE: February 12th, 2020
Bombed?
Margot Robbie’s Birds of Prey gets renamed after flop box office opening
Well, there you go, problem solved now;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment