Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 13, 2020

Baggage and Past Lives?

I read an article written by Tisha Morris in 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine titled '5 Ways Your Stuff is Keeping You Stuck', which was about de-cluttering your present life.
I did a search to find out more about Tisha's work and I found out that she hosted a pod-cast called 'Fung Shui Your Life'.
Which is synchy to me, as I've been watching videos recently about such subjects like Benebell Wen's You Tube video below.
I thought 'Fung Shui Your Life' was going to be all about Fung Shui, but the last podcast Tisha had done was with Cathy Byrd, who had a son who was a wizard at baseball for his age and claimed to be a famous American baseball player in a past life -
Fung Shui Podcast: Our Soul Continues After Death w/ Hay House Author Cathy Byrd
I'll have to give this movie a watch when it is made.
I hope it's not in some kind of development hell right now, like I'm sure Doreen Virtue would be praying for with her new found Christian Fundamentalism;-)
Spiritual Narcissism?

No comments:

Post a Comment