Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 13, 2020

Time Flows and Lillies Grow?

Heavy rainfall leading to flash flooding
 on the Gold Coast
It's been a while since I've done a bush-walk up in this neck of the woods, and I can only imagine what that walk would have been like doing today -
The Spirit of the Lily and the Lillypilly?
A photo from my 2018 bush-walk, with less rain
I'd like to see what that waterfall above looked like today with all of this rain.
And here is a recent photo below of what that "lucky bamboo" plant of mine looks like now, since the time I wrote that post.
If it doesn't rain, it pours.
It's Not Just a Jungle Up There

UPDATE: February 14th, 2020
I guess I don't have to wonder too much what that 2018 walk I did would have been like doing it again yesterday, when I read this news story above with a picture of that same waterfall up on
Mt. Tamborine.
The same waterfall as pictured above as
 it appeared back on my
2018 walk
Mount Tamborine deluge

No comments:

Post a Comment