Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 31, 2019

"Catching the Bug of Synchronicity"?

Sting?-)
I listened to an old '42 Minutes' podcast this morning featuring the author who wrote the first chapter in 'The Sync Book 2' titled 'Catching the Bug of Synchronicity', Paul Levy -
42 Minutes Podcast 06.17.13 Episode 89: Paul Levy "Catching the Bug of Synchronicity"
I was listening to this podcast while working on two future posts that I'm writing on the number
237 and 217 and Will or Doug mentioned in the talk to Paul about Room 237 from 'The Shining' film of Stanley Kubrick's adaption of Stephen King's novel of the same name where the room number in the novel was 217 instead.
Between Room 217 and Room 237?
And of course Room 227 would have just been a big Pi in the face, wouldn't it?-)
I had to laugh when I took that screen shot above from Paul's website from his post of Jung and the bug, and as I was cropping the image for this post realized the time I took the shot on my computer was 7:32 am, which is the numbers 237 backwards:-) 
I decided not to crop that part of the shot out and placed a red arrow to the time that was showing on my computer (click on the photo to make the time readable).
I've haven't read any of Paul's books yet, although I have listened to him talk about his books in You Tubes and podcasts.
I see that he has a new book out called 'The Quantum Revelation', but I have to admit that most books with the word "quantum" in their title are a red flag to me.
Paul may as well  have titled the book 'The Elephant in the Room Revelation' as far as I'm concerned;-) 
Although, I wouldn't mind reading his earlier books sometime in the future if the bug bites me ... or I catch the bug:-)
And if Paul thought there was a book in George W. Bush's madness, then I'm sure there is a few books waiting to be written about the current POTUS:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment