Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 11, 2021

Water as a Weird Medium?

The Secret Intelligence of Water?
That is one mind-blowing video of the latest 'Rune Soup' podcast chat with Veda Austin showing her ice works from water images.
Waiter, there's an image in my Rune Soup:-)
WAITER?!
Being a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks member I liked the Jaws ice-work of Veda's and I noticed there was 66 likes on the You Tube at the time I was watching so I "liked" it to make it 67 likes.
Entered the national comp in '67
It's amazing what you can find in life's waters if you look close enough, right?-)
Brendan Cowell who stars as Scoresby in the upcoming movie 'Avatar 2'filmed mainly in New Zealandshares August 16th as a birthday with James Cameron by the way:-)
Six Degrees of Brendan Cowell and Thomas Keneally?
Brendan Cowell as Harrag in 'Game of Thrones'
GOT Life?
See Change: Newcastle's Merewether Beach Will Kick-start the Australian Leg of the Surfing World Championships?
That water looks a bit dicey to me;-)
I tried making a
dice cube using this method and was somewhat successful ... see the one dot?

No comments:

Post a Comment