Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2021

Let's Talk Near Death - Things I Have Learned from Kirsty Releasing 100 Episodes?

Well, I haven't listened to the whole 100 episodes, but I have now listened to a lot of them since I wrote this post about stumbling across Kirsty's podcast -
I think the main lesson from Kirsty's 100th show is to listen to that voice inside you ... I do -
Patti Page Dies Aged 85 ... and a Personal Sync for Me
424 was my father's taxi cab number:-)
When I was looking to place Patti's song in this post I noticed the version I used in that old 2013 post has had 424 views, which was my late father's old taxi cab number:-)
Personal (inner) Guidance System?

No comments:

Post a Comment