Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 21, 2022

The Oprah Shot🎥 ... NOPE🍿?

I haven’t eaten a Fantales lolly since writing this old post -
Fantales and Synchromysticism in the Age of IMDB?
But last Friday I was standing in line at the post office waiting to pay my council rates and with an empty tummy, and I saw a packet of Fantales strategically placed and decided to buy a packet for old times sake …  just for the articles:-) 
When I got home and stuck my hand in the packet I tried guessing which movie star I would pull out first and for some reason the movie 'NOPE' sprang to mind and I thought that doesn't seem very intuitive, because the actors in that movie just aren't famous enough yet to make it onto a Fantales wrapper.
And I had to laugh when I got Oprah, because the motivation in the movie 'NOPE' was for the characters to get "the Oprah shot":-)
A Night at the Oprah
My favourite
Oprah movie is 'The Color Purple' which made me wonder if Jordan Peele had put the song 'The Purple People Eater' on the 'NOPE' soundtrack as a veiled reference to the Spielberg movie that got snubbed at The Oscars?
Hmm ... NOPE?-)
NOPE🐎🦉🛸🙈🙉🙊Film Symbolism🎭Analysis of the Occult:🎥Hollywood Apocalypse, 2001, Scarlet Woman & Crowley [THEY👽?] LIVE😎?

No comments:

Post a Comment