Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 3, 2021

The Scottish Rock Band C E IV and Robert ... the Shape-Shifting Alien Band Member?

Close Encounters of the 4th kind?
ROBERT ... and others like him?
I listened to my first (and most probably last;-) 'iNTO the Fray' podcast where Vince from the UK tries to conVince the host
Shannon Legro and her podcast listeners that Robert from the Scottish rock band 'C E IV' (who I had not heard of before listening to this podcast) was a mysterious shape shifting alien.   
I guess most rock bands need some gimmick to stand out from the rest of the pack.
Are Old Rockers Like ZZ Top Over the Hill with Their Hips and Legs?
Shannon Legro
On the Trail of UFOs TV Series
iTF 301: Robert 2.0 and Others Like Him
iNTO THE FRAY RADIO -
An Encounter with the Abyss
that is the Paranormal
The Grey/The Grays and the Triad
I'm not into Bigfoot and cryto crap like Shannon seems to be, and I only sort out her podcast as I had recently been watching
'On the Trail of UFOs' on Amazon Prime, after hearing
Greg Bishop and the Red Pill Junkie talking about the TV series and Shannon in a 'Radio Misterioso' podcast episode recorded in Mexico -
And while on the subject of Trails and UFOs, yesterday I stumbled across a podcast featuring Juliet Trail who is one half of the band 'Unheard Sirens Inc' who released this video below on July 2nd, 2021, which just happened to be World UFO Day:-)
Who needs Bigfoot and alien stories I say?
I like coincidence stories and observing the strange world of Earthlings and their beliefs, if you haven't noticed from reading my blog;-)
Maybe Shannon should make an 'On the Trail of Coincidence' TV show, as well?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment