Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 30, 2022

Howard Hughes, Gianni Russo and the Passing of James Caan ... and Paul Sorvino?

Thanks to Howard Hughes ... no, not that Howard Hughes ... replaying an old Unexplained’ podcast episode of his featuring Gianni Russo, I discovered the ‘Hollywood Godfather’ podcast and listened to some interesting episodes and I even watched the first two Godfather movies on Amazon Prime this week and am hoping to rent out the third one to watch soon too, especially after I had finished reading the novel ‘Windswept House’ recently as well.
I laughed when I listened to an episode of the Hollywood Godfather podcast (#12 The Vatican) and amusing when Gianni Russo mentions Howard Hughes ... yes, that Howard Hughes ... and I thought it was rather uncanny when the hosts mentioned that “Hollywood deaths come in threes” when talking about the passing of James Caan in a more recent episode, that I read of the passing of ‘Goodfellas’ actor Paul Sorvino in the news -


No comments:

Post a Comment