Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 30, 2023

Succession is So Freudian ... Oh, F#ck Off!?🚭😷

I can't help thinking
'Succession' is written by a group of Freudian psychoanalysts with all of the constant sexual insults and dialogue in the series.
I'm not a fan of Freud's work, although I do think there is a baby in the bathwater there, as long as it doesn't want to f#ck its mother and kill its father;-)
Read All About It, Too: Art Imitating Life?πŸš›πŸ—žπŸŽ¨πŸ“°πŸŽ­
History Extra Podcast: The cult of
Freud: science, sex & psychoanalysis
I'm more a fan of Jung's theories than Freud's, although I don't think Jung had all the answers either.
On a personal synchronicity, the anniversary of Freud's death, falls on my birthday each year, so I should probably smoke a cigar to mark th
e occasion?-)
I see that
Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife Jerry Hall (according to Wikipedia) was also a muse for artist Lucian Freud, the grandson of Sigmund Freud.

No comments:

Post a Comment