Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 26, 2023

Read All About It, Too: Art Imitating Life?πŸš›πŸ—žπŸŽ¨πŸ“°πŸŽ­

"'Successionshowrunner Jesse Armstrong initially conceived the series as a feature film about the Murdoch family, but the script never went into production.
Frank Rich told Town & Country in 2019 that he heard from Murdoch insiders that members of the family found the show to be "interesting" and even "amusing".
However, Rupert Murdoch himself responded to an e-mail sent by a Semafor reporter that he had never seen the show."
"Furthermore, Vanity Fair reported that as part of the settlement for her divorce from Murdoch, Jerry Hall was barred from contacting Succession producers with ideas for storylines."
Rupert Murdoch’s beginning to lose his grip?
A friend recommend I watch the HBO TV series 'Succession' last year, so when I signed up for a subscription to the BINGE streaming service this month to binge watch a few movies and TV shows for a month or two, I decided to give watching 'Succession' a go to see what I thought of the show.
I was ready to give up watching the show, because until I watched episode 7 in session 1, I thought this show was f#cking crap.
But Austerlitz (Succession) was a masterpiece of ironic art, probably thanks to Lucy Prebble's writing input I would imagine?
I loved when the family shrink dives into the shallow end of the infinity pool headfirst, knocking out his own front teeth, which sums up what I think of most shrinks:-)
"The title of the episode, named after Connor's New Mexico ranch, is derived from the Battle of Austerlitz, a key flashpoint in the Napoleonic Wars
Throughout the series, Connor is shown to have an obsessive fascination with Napoleonic history."
CRIKEY NEWS
Personally, I think you should read the news from all angles to get a fair and balanced viewpoint;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment