Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 28, 2023

chARTeris Therapy?🎨🎭🖌

I stumbled across this artist when I wondered who the illustrator was of the Laurie Lawrence kid's swimming books -
Murray Charteris Fine Art
'Athyrium -The Essence of Life'
If I had the money my walls would be full of his artworks.
The Lifeblood limited edition canvas print
Murray's art almost talks to me, only the way birds and nature can:-)
Art, Birds and Synchronicity Are My Therapies
I guess I'll just have to make the most of my postcard collection and books for now -
Postcards as Art?
I've heard Johnny's into art therapy now, too;-)
I like Johnny's quote in the newspaper story ... if you can believe newspapers ... 
"It's not the most comfortable thing doing a self-portrait," he said.
"Although, in a weird way, almost everything you do is a self-portrait in one way or another."

No comments:

Post a Comment