Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 25, 2023

I WANT-WANT a Happy New Year?🐰😸

Yesterday was the 24th of January, 2023
I bought a
Chinese New Year sample bag from my local Woolies supermarket yesterday out of curiosity.
Is the 1st Day of the Lunar New Year Starting on a Sunday Considered Auspicious?πŸŒ‘πŸŒž
Maybe that should be I Want Want to believe?
These foods were made under the brand name WANT-WANT and had milk chewy candy balls which I certainly wouldn't give to a small child for fear of them chocking on one, or breaking a tooth.
And these cookies had some strange ingredients in them potentially, but they did taste quite OK.
And this box has a use by date of
10/13?!
I WANT-WANT to believe;-)
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»

No comments:

Post a Comment