Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 26, 2022

Time to Get Ready for 2023?πŸ‘½πŸ₯³

My sister and her partner gave me a Steven Rhodes 2023 calendar for a Christmas present yesterday, which I thought was a bit bizarre, as I'm not really into UFO's and never talk about them much amongst family and friends when we get together, even though I do write about them from time to time on this blog ... which to my knowledge they don't know I write.
I've already bought my 2023 calendars to hang on my wall after midnight on December 31st, 2022.
So, I didn't really need another wall calendar to hang next year.
The funny thing is the boy on the front of the calendar in the experiment tube looks a lot like I did back in the 70s and that picture features on my birth month of September:-)
World UFO Day:-)
It even has
'World UFO Day' marked on July 2nd, which just happens to be a famous Gold Coaster's birthday -
Earth: A Love Story ... Launched on Apple Podcasts on December 16th, 2022? πŸŒŽπŸ’–πŸŒ
World Smile Day?
I'll have to mark 'World Smile Day' on my calendar, so that day doesn't pass me by in October:-)
And I wonder what I'll get next Christmas ... if I'm still around?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment