Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2019

Treasure Hunt?

Treasure Hunt: Finding True Success Using
Synchronicity, Dreams and Intuition
I hadn't heard of Rizwan Virk until I had read the article above in 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine this morning and then did a net search to find out more about this author.
I was about to pass the magazine on to my eldest son tonight when we go to the cinema together, but I had a nagging feeling I had missed a story that I should read first.
I had bypassed this article when I first went through the magazine, but a few things had transpired in my life since, for instance my new nautical compass star tattoo, which I have blogged about recently -
My new tattoo on my right wrist
I found the talk on You Tube Riz had done at Watkin's Bookstore last year and watched it, and found it interesting, although I don't believe in multiple future selves, I think there is only one ... or so my future selves tell me:-)
How to Spot a Black Cat in a Dark Room Especially When There is No Cat?
My really old black cat tattoo on my right shoulder
I do like how Robert Moss gave Riz's book a recommendation -
See You on the Other Side Podcast #221THE IMAGINAL REALM: ACTIVE DREAMING AND SYNCHRONICITIES WITH ROBERT MOSS
I also found it amusing that Riz talked about the Chinese dragon and the pearl it was guarding (not to mention the mermaids and the movie 'Splash' Riz talks about;-), as I've seriously been thinking of getting a dragon tattoo on my left forearm.
Sirens and Sheppards?
I also like how Riz mentioned  drinking the tea of forgetfulness, as I'm working on a post about signs and tea leaf reading right now.
I also liked how Riz mentioned Indiana Jones, as my friend 
Rob MacGregor wrote Indiana Jones books for George Lucas -
Rob and Trish MacGregor on Synchronicity and ET?
Also, on the subject of tattoos, I just listened to two podcasts where the subject of people who get tattoos are frowned upon, especially by Niles Heckman on his latest podcast -
An Infinate Path Podcast: Greg Kaminsky
But that's OK Niles, as I get where you are coming from, but I don't get tattoos for others to admire, I get them for me and what they mean to me personally ... and if they look good to others, well that's an added bonus I guess, but I don't really care what you think about why I got my tattoos.
And yeah, I agree that if you feel uncomfortable about getting a tattoo on your skin, then don't get one just to "look cool".
Former Cronulla Sharks player Beau Ryan
And good on you for not getting a tattoo Beau.
The tattoo I got when my Sharks won in 2016
I just wonder if Beau would have got a tattoo if he had have played on (barring the injury) and been part of a winning Sharks team?-)
I guess not, if you aren't into tatts Beau.
We do some regretful things in our lives sometimes if we don't pay attention to that voice that tries to guide us in the right direction, right Beau?-)
I can't say that I have that many regrets when it comes to the choices I have made by listening to that inner voice/gut feeling.
I sleep soundly at night with the choices I've made in my life, tattoos and all.
I also like how Riz talked about the Bohdi Tree, as that BrizVegas sign in my very first blog post from 2010 is right next to a 
Bohdi Tree that was a cutting from that Sri Lankan tree -
BRISBANE (Sign Outside of the Gallery of Mordern Art, Southbank [the BEST] side of the River)
I guess the signs are always there in our lives, if we just pay attention to them and that inner voice?-)
A beam of sunlight appears to hit
the
Bohdi Tree outside GOMA
May 11th is my ex-wife's birthday, too:-)
I certainly won't be heading to the water any time soon;-)
Love on the Rocks ... A Fool's Journey?
I used to think my life was a tragedy/comedy, now I think it could just be a crappy video game simulation;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment