Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 24, 2019

A StarG8 on March8?

Watching Jake's star-gate video from 11 years ago makes me see just how on the ball Jake was back then and still is.
Mars/March8?
Especially when I saw his Instagram from two days ago of a Mars/Stargate pinball machine.
Jake you've done it again;-)
I guess that explains the seven-pointed stars on our Australian flag;-)
Marty Scorsese?
Martin
"From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS"
Diminutives: Martie, Marty (English)
So, if 'Captain Marvel' comes out on 3/8 or 8/3 as we Aussies write it, that would be a numerically impressive symbolic sum, wouldn't it?
3+8=11?
A Starg8 plus 3 pillars = 11?
One World Observatory?
Gr8 work Jake or should I say Marvelous work?-)
I'll have to get me one of those staramids to hang in the other corner of my room.
I can't W8 to see this movie now M8:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment