Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 10, 2019

Accidentally on Purpose: What is Going OM?

I wrote a post recently about finding a podcast site that claimed it listed the best synchronicity podcasts, which I thought was a big claim ... and still do, but I did find some gems among the rocks at that site -
Best Synchronicity Podcasts We Could Find?
One of the gems I found was a podcast called 'What is Going OM', but I have to say that had I not have stumbled across it that week and listened to what was the current podcast at that site -
 Accidentally on Purpose: Tripping Through Life with Regina Meredith
I probably would have skipped over this site as being too "new agey" for my liking.
I found this podcast with Regina Meredith intriguing though and visited Regina's site after listening to the podcast to find Regina has a lot of interesting free interviews over at her site.
Especially these video interviews of Regina's below
Looks like there are other interviews there at Regina's site that I might like, as well.
But it was this latest 'What is Going OMpodcast that grabbed my attention -
The Spiritual Life of Animals with Elena Mannes
Elena Mannes is a producer, writer and director who has recently written a book called 'Soul Dog'.
And it was the films Elena made with Bill Moyers that really grabbed my attention, as I had just re-watched the series 'The Power of Myth' where Moyers interviews Joseph Campbell about Campbell's thoughts on mythology and life.
The Message of the Myth?
Here Be Dragons?
The Chinese New Year is always welcomed in with the dragon/lion dance the day before.
I was born in the 'Year of the Dragon'
The Chinese 'Year of the Dog' just ended on the 4th of February to make way for the 'Year of the Pig', by the way.
I must confess to being more of a cat person than a dog person, not that I don't like dogs, but I prefer cats.
Synchronistically enough, I saw the latest post at the 'Synchrosecrets' site was about a cat named Star and spirit contact -
Star, the Cat, and Spirit Contact
I found it amusing that the host of the 'What is Going Om' podcast site is surrounded by ornamental stars and the latest Regina Meredith interview is with Elena Mannes about her dog book -
Soul Dog With Elena Mannes, Author of Soul Dog
And while a lot of the interviews at the 'What is Going Om' podcast site don't really look interesting to me, there are a few gems and I found, especially one with Whitley Strieber from 2017 that I listened to -
Updates from the World of UFOs and Close Encounters of the Third Kind with Whitley Strieber
And I got the impression that Sandie wasn't too impressed with Whitley's story.
Kind of don't blame her, because while something is going on in Whitley's life I don't think Whitley really has that much of a clue as to what is going on in his life with these visits either, but I do find it interesting.
Well, Speak of the Mythological Devil?
It sure has been one weird synchronistic week with the passing of Albert Finney, the star of the movie based on Whitley's book 'The Wolfen' -
RIP Albert Finney?
Wolfen (1981)
So, I guess U could say "what is going Om?":-)

No comments:

Post a Comment