Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 27, 2019

Starsailor Margot Robbie, Sirens, Surf Gurus and Cheeky Monkeys in the Year of the Pig?

I saw these two news stories in a local February 18th, 2019 Queensland newspaper, but the one that caught my eye the most was Margot Robbie dressed as a sailor attending a hen's party in Byron Bay and then going to the 'Cheeky Monkeys' nightclub.
A Tragic Love Story/Song That Had Buckley's Chance From the Get Go?
Tim Buckley, born February 14 (Valentine's Day), 1947
Ask Not for Whom the Siren Sings...
From Jake Kotze's Instagram feed
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood to Be Released on Kubrick's Birthday in the Year of the Pig?
Timing is almost everything in the world of synchromysticism and on February 21st, 2019, Peter Tork of 'The Monkees' would pass away.
Ironically, I was down in Byron Bay on the 21st of February, 2019 to see the 'Surf Legends Lounge' on the same street as the
'Cheeky Monkeys' nightclub -
The Surf Gurus?
Peter Tork of The Monkees Passes Away Just After the Super Moon?
I guess when it comes to synchromysticism I'd have to say that

1 comment:

  1. I guess when it comes to synchromysticism I'd have to say that I'm a believer:-) me, too

    ReplyDelete