Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 23, 2019

Tork About Web of the Dark Night/I Filmed Your Death?

Peter Tork in I Filmed Your Death
'I Filmed Your Death' and the owls aren't what they seem?
Last night I was reading about Peter Tork's acting career and the movies and shows he had starred in on his IMDB page, but found that there was still a movie of his to be released titled
'I Filmed Your Death'.
It sounds literally a bloody weird movie for him to be in ... and that is saying something after being in 'The Monkees'.
It's about a movie theatre shooting rampage much like Jake Kotze highlights in his old sync video posted above featuring Grimes, who Jake shares the same birthday of March 17th (St.Patrick's Day) with the singer.
'88?!
In the synch film Jake mixes deleted scenes from the movie 'Spiderman' , plus links Emma Stone role as Gwen Stacey to the franchise, as well as using Grimes song 'Oblivion' and scenes from Stone's movie 'Gangster Squad' to highlight a real life mass shooting in a cinema.
Born 6/11 or 11/6 1988?!
I thought I'd throw in our little synch movie inspired by Jake's work, which is about 9/11(above) as well;-)
Year of the Pig and Peter Tork?
From Jake's Instagram site
I think Jake is right when it comes to La La Land and Hollywood.
It's one big synch-web alright.
Starring Emma Stone
Movie 43?-)
No?
Well, I think it is anyway:-)
Oh, yeah.
Emma Stone, Grimes and myself were all born in the 
Year of the Dragon.
Here Be Dragons?
I thought it wouldn't HURT to throw in that piece of trivia;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment