Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 4, 2019

Here Be Dragons?

The Message of the Myth?
I was born in the 'Year of the Dragon'
Tonight it's time for the dragon/lions to dance and bring in the
'Year of the Pig'.
I Painted the Guy Who Put Together Peppa Pig?
Time to replace those dogs with pigs:-)
Happy Chinese New Year from midnight tonight and if you are going out for a meal tonight, don't make a pig of yourself.

UPDATE: February 5th, 2019
Happy Chinese new year in this 'Year of the Pig'.
I'm having a flashback to my visit to a Taoist temple in 2017 when I thought I saw a dragon in the clouds -
Something Strange Happened to Me on THE WAY out of a Taoist Temple

2 comments: