Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 6, 2019

Hanna, the Girl No One Saw Coming ... Except Chris Knowles?

Snow ?
Poor Chris Knowles from 'The Secret Sun' blog must be losing sleep over seeing 'Hanna' is now a Prime TV series.
I wrote a post way back when the movie came out showing the "coincidences" between Chris' story outline and the movie script, which he himself blogged about at the time -
Say sNOw to Hanna!!!
A panel from Chris Knowles' "Snow"
I guess you could put it down to coincidence, but to me it looks like someone stole Chris' baby.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know that! I've only been following Chris' blog since 2017. I agree the concept is terrific. Is there anything you reckon Secret Sunners should do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Luna, learn from the mistake Chris made if you ever plan on writing a script yourself;-)

    ReplyDelete