Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 1, 2019

Carl Jung and Project Woo Woo?

When it comes to Carl Jung it's the woo-woo stuff that he was into that really peaks my interest, so I was surprised to come across a podcast when I did a search for 'Carl Jung+woo woo' and found a podcast called 'Project Woo Woo' featuring Carl Jung.
I thought wait a minute, Carl sounds more like a rabbi than a Swiss psychologist to me.
But it wasn't really Carl, it was a comedian playing Carl Jung in an improv comedy sketch.
Then I listened to Freud ... well some prick or cigar playing Freud;-)
Patrick Bristow is Sigmund Freud
Then I imagined I was listening to John Lennon.
Then one on Wayne Dyer, which was interesting, since I have Wayne's book 'I Can See Clearly Now' in my "to read" pile -
Al Berman is Dr. Wayne Dyer
Then Tony Robbins.
Shirley you can't be serious?
Lauri Fraser is Shirley MacLaine
Then Jesus, of all people, but not the Jesus that Doreen Virtue seems to have encountered in 2017 to turn her from the Jesus that was guiding her through her new age angel lady life -
Chris Bonno is Jesus
Whatever Happened to Doreen Virtue?
That video above is not improv comedy from 'Project Woo Woo', that's the real Doreen after finding the real Jesus.
Now there is an idea for a future podcast:-)
The above podcast is not the real God, or George Burns, but another 'Project Woo Woo' podcast.
That's all of the woo-woo I've listened to so far, but I can't wait to hear Dylan, Oprah and Carl Sagan.
And hopefully Doreen Virtue further on down the podcast track ... if it's in the cards, that is;-)
I also found this woo woo podvlog above on my search, which was really woo-wooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment