Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 22, 2019

It's All GOD/GOOD?

I listened to this old Jake Kotze 'Always Record' episode from six years ago about Jake's thoughts on synchromysticism -
"We enjoy a BAD(214) Romance this Valentine's Day with
Jake Kotze . . . Chapter 21 of The Sync Book Vol. 1."
I thought I would revisit Jake Kotze's work after John Darko contacted me a few days ago about a post I wrote about him six years ago -
John Darko: Shades of Donnie Darko Part 2?
I updated the post with Jake's sync video ARMed with a Dream (below).
Jake's past work still holds up after all of these years I think and maybe even more so with the passing of time.
Radio8Ball - Jake Kotze
Radio8Ball - Rae Dawn Chong pt. 1
I found it synchy listening to Jake six years ago on Valentine's Day to see Lady Gaga is still trapped in bad romances:-(
Lady Gaga splits from fiance?
Tarot Correspondences, Musical Notes and Drunken Tattoos?
Big eyes and a bad romance?-)
Maybe the eyes aren't what they seem when it comes to synch?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment