Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2019

Best Synchronicity Podcasts We Could Find?

I stumbled across a site called 'Synchronicity Podcasts' when looking for podcaster Marie Benard's  'Synchronicity: Talk Radio' site after finding her podcast in an iTunes search for podcasts about synchronicity.
Synchronicity: Mind Body Soul Radio?
When I did the above search, I clicked on the link highlighted in red, which sent me to the "best synchronicity podcasts we could find" site, and while there were some good podcasts recommended at the site among some pretty ordinary ones as well, Marie's site was nowhere to be found.
I did eventually find Marie's site, but not through the Player FM site.
One interesting show I did find through the Player FM site though was a podcast called 'Paranormal Thoughts' by a guy who lives in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia.
While there are a lot of subjects at the 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast that don't really interest me, like that Loren Coleman crapto-zoology stuff like the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot and such, there are some interesting interviews and thoughts by Dylan.
His very first podcast where he tells what made him start the podcast I found intriguing -
Synchronicity Podcast: Synchronicity in Owls and Extraterrestrials
And his follow up posts I found as personally synchronistic -
My Owl And UFO Abduction Synchronicity Podcast
The reason why I found it personally synchronistic is that I came across this podcast on the same day that Rob and Trish MacGregor site 'Synchrosectrets' was celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
These are the people who Dylan said he was listening to on a podcast in those podcasts above.
I left a comment to tell Rob and Trish about this podcast and site on the day of their anniversary.
Australia is a day ahead of the USA, which is why my comment says February the 5th, when the site's anniversary was the 4th.
Then in their next post on February 6th, 2019 at 'Synchrosecrets' Rob and Trish mention that they will be on 'Coast to Coast' to discuss their books 'Aliens in the Backyard' and 'Sensing the Future'.
I left another comment about my thoughts on having a listen to 'Paranormal Thoughts' on that new post of their's.
Maybe I should have included a link to this 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast as well in my comment at 'Synchrosecrets' -
Alien Abduction Thoughts
And the funny thing is that when I went back to the "best synchronicity podcasts we could find" site I couldn't find the link to the 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast.
I gather that the links at the Player FM site must constantly change for some reason, so if you find a link one day it could be gone the next.
So, me stumbling across the 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast on that day was very much a lining up of synchronistic events for me it seems.
Unless it was ...
;-)

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Aliens. Now I'm on a quest to find his blog. Thanks again, Daz. Your labyrinthine mind never ceases to astonish me.

    ReplyDelete