Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 6, 2019

Synchronicity: Mind Body Soul Radio?

I found Marie Benard's podcast 'Synchronicity: Mind Body Soul' yesterday after doing a search in iTunes for podcasts on synchronicity.
I've done this search for synchronicity podcasts before on iTunes using the same search method, but this podcast has never come up for me before in past searches on iTunes for some reason.
I listened to the podcast featuring Michael J. Gelb about the art of connection and then the one with Julia Mossbridge.
What I liked most about this podcast show is that it is a radio show from Vancouver, Canada and another podcast I like listening to is another radio show about synchronicity by Dr. Bernie Beitman called 'Connecting with Coincidence' where he used to start off his show in earlier episodes by saying his was the only radio show in the world about synchronicity:-) 
42 Minutes Episode 296: Bernard Beitman: Connecting With Coincidence
"Synchronicity is the face of a deeper level of inter-connectivity" Tony Vigorito
I also liked how Michael said in the 'Synchronicity: Mind Body Soul' podcast how he juggled on a stage shaped like Mick Jagger's lips before a Rolling Stones concert and meet the band in an after party.
That reminded me of Jen Palmer's talk about the Rolling Stones lips logo.
Crystal Head Vodka, Father's Day and Death
I for one can't help thinking that everything is connected and in many ways that we don't necessarily see ... or hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment