Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 11, 2019

The Three "Only" Things?

I looked out my sliding door window yesterday to see three crows gathered around my birdbath and realized that it was a family of two parents and a baby crow
The three of the crows were drinking from the birdbath together before I had a chance to grab my cell phone camera, and the sight of the three crows on the birdbath made me think of the Robert Moss book I had read years ago, 'The Three "Only" Things'.
See You on the Other Side Podcast #221 – THE IMAGINAL REALM: ACTIVE DREAMING AND SYNCHRONICITIES WITH ROBERT MOSS
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?
A double rainbow I caught last Friday
 while waiting for my son
The baby crow sitting on
my bin with its catch
  
I'd seen this young crow in my yard a few times lately by itself endlessly crowing in a sad tone.
I thought maybe it was a sick crow at first, especially when it opened its mouth and it was a pinky-red colour.
I thought maybe it had mouth cancer or something, but I soon found out after a internet search that the mouth colour meant it was
a fledgling crow.
The Corvid Blog
My old mate back yesterday,
but with offspring
And the crow I had written about recently in this post wasn't as lonely and probably as old as I thought -
Crazy Eyes of an Old Crow?
It was spooky/threatening eyes
 yesterday:-)
And he was back in a familiar position in the garden yesterday looking at the crack in the blinds I was hiding behind snapping photos of his family and looking at me like I was a scumbag paparazzi spoiling the family outing.
Best Synchronicity Podcasts We Could Find?
Active Dreaming” Expert, Robert Moss: Mysterious Realities
I had a few days before listened to Robert Moss tell his crow stories on a podcast at Marie Benard's 'Synchronicity: Talk Radio' site, so I went to gather a few Robert Moss quotes for this post and came across a wonderful blog that had the quotes I was after -
Kristy McCaffrey's Blog: Author Kristy McCaffrey - Posts Tagged "creativity"
Creativity ~ Part VII: Synchronicity by Kristy McCaffrey
Creativity ~ Part VIII: Magic by Kristy McCaffrey
It was this three crow image above that attracted me to Kristy McCaffrey's 2014 blog posts at Goodreads which had a quote from Mary Oliver (who had just passed away weeks ago), as well as the Robert Moss quotes I used in this post above.
Mary Jane Oliver 
(September 10, 1935 – January 17, 2019)
I Painted the Woman Who Painted the Guy Who Painted the Lady Who Painted the Swan?
White Raven Woman and other mythic dreams
The Books for Magical Dreaming
So, is there a message here with the three crows visiting me, or am I just dreaming?-)
A Blue-faced Honeyeater in the Birdbath?

UPDATE: February 11th, 2019
Looking out of my computer room window this morning
Just after I had finished this post I hear the young crow calling in my backyard and there the three crows were again this morning in my birdbath.
Just thought it was something to crow about;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment